14 August 2019 – CQC
CQC has brought together updated information on what adult social care providers and local authorities need to do to prepare for a no-deal Brexit.
This guidance sets out the actions that need to be taken before and after Brexit, to plan for and help manage any potential service disruption to adult social care if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
The information can be accessed here and includes information on the following:
• How to stay up to date
• Supply of medicines, medical devices and clinical consumables
• Supply of non-clinical consumables, goods and services
• Business continuity plans
• Recognition of professional qualifications
• Data sharing, processing and access
• Help and who to contact
You can also sign up to the Government’s email updates to receive the latest information directly to your inbox.
The guidance above is for social care providers. Guidance for healthcare providers is available in the Planning for a no-deal Brexit: information for the health and care sector collection.