22 August 2019 – IICSA
The Inquiry is due to publish its report on the Accountability and Reparations investigation at midday on 19.09.2019.
The report comes after 15 days of public hearings held between November 2018 and January 2019.
This investigation focuses on the aftermath of child sexual abuse, including the civil justice system, compensation, redress schemes and support services.
Five case studies were examined as part of the:
• Forde Park approved school (Devon)
• St Leonard’s children’s home (East London)
• Stanhope Castle approved school (County Durham)
• Children’s homes in North Wales including Bryn Alyn
• St Aidan’s and St Vincent’s children’s homes (Cheshire and Widnes)
The full report and executive summary will be published on the Inquiry’s website.
The Inquiry will also be holding a further three days of public hearings into phase two of this investigation between 26-28.11.2019 and ahead of this, a preliminary hearing will take place on 16.10.2019 at 10.30 am at the Inquiry hearing centre, 18 Pocock St, London, SE1 0BW.