25 September 2019 – CQC
Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust was rated Good overall by CQC. Previously it was rated Requires Improvement.
The Trust was rated Good for being effective, responsive, caring and well-led. It was rated Requires Improvement for being safe, after the inspection in June and July 2019.
CQC inspected six core and specialist services:
• Acute wards for adults or working age and psychiatric intensive care units.
• Wards for older people with mental health problems.
• Community based mental health services for adults of working age.
• Mental health crisis and health-based places of safety.
• Specialist eating disorder services.
• Community inpatient services.
You can read the inspection report on CQC’s website at: www.cqc.org.uk/provider/RRP